Thursday, June 23, 2011

yes baby fly

emo datadeath has come up to look me in the eye. and leave me with questions.

i have often wondered what life is. i mean, what is it that animates us? what makes a human being, an animal, a plant, a single celled organism -- all essentially earth, fire, wind and water -- but what magical thing or energy makes our elements 'come alive'?

a close friend was remembering watching her father during his last days, telling me that he had everything taken away from him. he lost the use of his body, his ability to communicate, his mind. and then she said this:

"the only thing that remained was love. all he had left was his ability to give love and his ability to receive love...."

and so there's my answer.

so, this track is from emo dada, a danish producer and vocalist, snd is dedicated to you, my long lost friends, you know how you are.

emo dada - yes baby fly:


...and then a little something for me, to fill me up with the stuff that keeps me alive...

emo dada - i want my love:


more love:


get this at amazon